Pedipro d10Toenail nipper with barrel spring
A high quality professional grade instrument from Suvorna Pedipro series of Manicure & Pedicure tools, designed to cut nails smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands. Made with highest grade of Surgical steel for professional use. Learn more
- Model: Pedipro d10
- SKU: NC-2108-SSP-0550
- Barcode (UPC): 810899020207
- Learn more
Share this Product
Full jaw. Smooth cut.
Precision aligned full jaw features a gentle curve on the cutting edge. Sharp curved edges meet at tips first leaving a wedge shaped opening for improved cutting.
- Made with high quality surgical grade high carbon Stainless Steel.
- Precision aligned 3/4" sharp curved edges meet at tips first leaving a wedge shaped opening for improved cutting.
- Comfortable design featuring barel spring with handy back lock.
- Ideal for use at home and Spas / Salons.
- Size: 5.3 inches
- Finish: Polished Steel
- Material: High Carbon SS
- Color: Polish Steel
- Shipping Weight: 8 Ounces
Precision aligned Jaw
The precision aligned curved jaw tips are sharp enough to tackle the most toughest of toenails.
Comfortable and no nonsense barrel spring provides perfect tension and does not need constant resetting..
Easy open safety lock
Protective safety back lock prevents accidental injury from the sharp cutting edges when the tool is not in use.
Comfortable full hand grip features non slip grooved texture.